Friday, January 13, 2023

glock keychain

Glock Keychain - A password reset email has been sent to the email address registered to your account, but it may take a few minutes for it to appear in your inbox. Wait at least 10 minutes before attempting another reset.

Registering on this site gives you access to the status and history of your order. Just fill in the fields below and we'll create a new account for you in no time. We will only ask for the necessary information to make the purchase process quicker and easier.

Glock Keychain

Glock Keychain

This keychain has stunning detail and looks like the real thing. Impress your friends with a high quality metal slide! With a working trigger, slide action and round screw end, it's almost the real thing. Great to have fun with this product or show your friends!

Pretty In Pink Gun Key Chain

All (US) orders generally ship within 24 hours of placement via USPS, FedEx, or DHL. Tracking information will automatically update when an order leaves our facility. We pack our products very carefully so that they are not damaged during transport.

Please allow 2-3 days for the package to arrive after the order leaves our facility. (Larger orders may take a few days to arrive).

Blade City is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. That's why we stand by our rigid quality guarantee that if you're not satisfied for any reason, you can return your purchase within 30 days from the shipped date. (Must be intact/unused in original packaging.)

Amazing, I love it. I would like the keychain to be personally attached beforehand, but it's a good option to choose whether you want it or not. Its quality is superior to goat weapons. WRITE MORE MINI WEAPONS MODELS LIKE THIS!!! Glock and Desert Eagle need more options

Mini Tactical Glock

The Glock key fob was fine, but I still don't have a response from Blade city about the mini key that lasted more than 3 times. No confirmation from the company. Still waiting.

The photo showed that the item was in a holster, which I didn't get... I asked via email and got no response.

This thing is so big, it's really hard not to want to fiddle with it all day. I have two models, one with bullet and one without bullet. Both are cool, but the more expensive, a league empire shot, is superior and impressively detailed with realistic movement, look, feel and function. It might seem expensive at first but if you think you want it then go for it and I'm sure you'll be happy with it, it makes you happier. The moment you play with it, all thoughts of price go out the window, and if anything, it looks like a bargain. I hope some other models come out soon because I definitely want more! As far as I know, it's the only 1/3 scale currently on the market with peel off, but I've seen a range of colors with mostly silver slides, but some would look better in black, so I'd buy them all and more. black people change them because they break easily. I've even seen under-barrel rail fittings and extra two-tone brass bullets that look pretty cool, but all the brass dummies that come with it are still pretty cool, just be careful with them when removing or loading the clip. so they don't fly because depending on the location they can get lost forever in a crack in the ground or backyard. In good time. I'm sure I'll be back many times, especially if you buy more like this one. Too bad I can't find butterfly knives anymore, this weapon would be great to kill boredom in any situation.

Glock Keychain

Great little replica I would give it another star but the 2 I bought didn't come with a holster like the pictures show

Gaze Upon My Magnificent Keychain.

The detail and craftsmanship of this gadget is incredible! The slide, barrel and magazine all have a quality feel as they have weight due to the metal components. The framework functions are detailed to the real thing. The slide action initiates a round from the magazine to the barrel, when the slide is pulled back the shell is unloaded and the next round is simultaneously loaded into the barrel, a truly complex action for such a small toy. The slide and barrel are removable for lubrication using the same technique as a real Glock 17, which I think is really cool and adds to the amount of detail this toy has. (Especially for the real owner of the gun) He pulls the trigger and the sound of a shot is heard, but no pins are really visible if it was on a real gun. When the slide is removed from the frame, it becomes clear that there are working detail components inside. It's not necessarily a "keychain", although it does have a loop. I wouldn't risk it with my keys just because a real person took the time to assemble it and it wasn't just manufactured by some machine. It's definitely cool and worth the money if you can get your hands on one.

I am very impressed with the quality of this mini Glock 17 and also the customer service at Blade City. The gun is metal, with a working slide and magnetic release. The tracker also works in a mini magazine! Excellent quality, better than I expected! One of our instructors has an "ant" in his company name and logo. This is a photo of the after school gift at the last event. He will create a weapons belt, place the mini Glock in the provided holster, and attach it to the ant statue. Needless to say, she was thrilled!

My husband loved it, the bullets weren't very easy to place. Now he wants someone else.

I bought a mini glock but it came with a holster as informed, it seems I wasn't the only one who didn't get the holster, I already sent several emails with no resolution, it wasn't a good job!

Diy Keychain Of Chibi Glock 17 For My Lovely Glock, What Do You Think ?

It's a great keychain. Absolutely brutal. Works like the real thing. It still comes with small bullets, but don't worry, the bullets aren't real and it won't fire.

I love the feel and mechanics, the only thing that isn't great is that I didn't bring a holster with mine because the pictures show it does, but it doesn't.

It's so good I can't wait to order another one which I found on their website but it's currently sold out but hopefully they'll be back soon. It didn't come with a magazine like I thought it would, but anyway it's still a really cool gun that doesn't fire and eject fake bullets when you pull the slide, it's that gay one on the magazine that comes with it. and might as well pull the trigger. I would definitely recommend it if you know someone who likes the same type as me as it was a great purchase.

Glock Keychain

Incredibly detailed "working" miniature of a Glock pistol. Makes a great conversation piece as a keychain.

Pubg Glock Pistol Toy Gun Guns Full Metal Keychain Keyring & Removable Magazine.

We love the finer detailed craftsmanship and quality glock designed for the manchild in all of us, thanks for the quality

I bought it for my husband and he felt like a kid with a new toy. He showed it to all his colleagues and they loved it too.

Great gift for Christmas or Father's Day as I ordered 2 in 2 shades of green and silver. Now for the bad! Took a little longer to ship and both came shelled as suggested and described

This item is of excellent quality and detail. As close to the workpiece as possible, except that it does not pull. I ordered another 12 different ones, but they were just cheap plastic. The first metal gun was amazing. There were even small bullets for the working clip. The items below were cheap jewelry. Too much bait and switch for me. Prospects for this business are dwindling and you will never be able to contact anyone or get responses via email. It seems they are more interested in automated web sales and don't see the need for old-fashioned customer service anymore. Shipping is taking too long. Ordered products must be processed on the same day. I just got a shipment that said 14 items but I only got 12. I doubt anyone will read this and respond. If you want my job, you have to earn it.

Promotional Discounts 1791 Gun Leather Black Keychain New Great Brands, Great Value The Daily Low Price

Great little keychain! I love the details, I intend to buy

Mig 21 fighter jet, mig 35 fighter jet, mig 29 fighter jet, mig 15 jet fighter, mig 31 fighter jet, new mig fighter jet, mig 25 fighter, mig 39 fighter jet, mig jet fighter for sale, f 25 fighter jet, mig 25 jet, latest mig fighter jet